Thursday, June 16, 2011

Talk about Delusional

Before you continue to read check this site out first.... http://theybf.com/2011/06/15/girl-stop-lil-mama-says-nicki-minaj-bit-her-style

With that in mind, I must say that Lil Mama is completely delusional! How the heck does she figure that anybody would want to be like her, besides maybe the lil NY girls from around the way.

I'm not going to sit up here and say that Nicky Minaj is a completely original person, because clearly Lil Kim has done much of what she is doing first, but come on Mama. Your one and only hit was out in 2007 and Nicky has made how much money in the very few years she has been out.

There is absolutely no reason that Nicky Minaj would want to bit off Lil Mama. There is absolutely no reason that anyone would want to bit off Lil Mama, not her style, not her lyrics, not her beats, nothing! However, I will give her kudos for making Mac lipgloss poppin.

 Lil Mama clearly is going with the new trend of trying to be different and trying to be futuristic like, and all she is doing is being like everyone else except she just looks crazy doing it.

It frustrates me that anyone is even giving this girl anytime in their day, including myself. Why are we consuming such garbage and unnecessary information. I'm sure everyone in this world has better things to do with their life than see what Lil Mama is doing. With that said, I've given her too much of my time and I'm sorry to you for making you endure such ridiculous news.

No comments:

Post a Comment